Our Ordering Process
Whatever life experience you have been through, or are about to go through, the Harmony Glass experience will give you a personalised journey, right from your initial enquiry through to receiving your order.
Timeline of events for Harmony Glass.
If you are interested in the Harmony Glass Experience, have a look through our timeline checklist below. It will explain the process, and the time you can expect to receive your item(s).
Your Ordering Checklist
- Whatever life experience you have been through, or are about to go through, the Harmony Glass experience will give you a personalised journey, right from your initial enquiry through to receiving your order .
- Select the particular shaped item that you are purchasing.
- Choose your combination of colours and place by number into the box ie 6/01/21/17. Each product has a colour wheel image with all the colours listed, and you can find them here too.
If several items are required ie for a group of family members in memory of a deceased loved one, then please contact us with details of what you are looking for .
5. During checkout, ensure your full name and address for delivery is entered, and a contact email address and telephone contact number.
6. Make a full payment.
When your order has been received
- You will be sent a returned addressed envelope and inside will be a very sturdy inner in which to place the spoonful of ashes. Postage will be paid but you can pay for recorded delivery for extra peace of mind and security.
- They will be sent directly to Harmony Glass Head office.
- Your choices of glass shape and colours will be taken from your order form, or consultation is available to help you with your choices.
- Your order and envelope containing the ashes will be taken personally to the glass studio.
- It is stored safely and privately until ready for the glass making scheduling of your piece.
- Confirmation of your order will be processed electronically after the sale.
- Full payment is necessary before the process can begin
- There is a guideline of a delay time for delivery of up to 40 days due to the handmaking process of the Harmony Glass items.
- The process of handling and mixing the ashes with your chosen colours of glass crystals are carried out in a professional, empathetic way .
- When your piece of glass is ready to be shipped to your chosen address, you will receive notification of expected date of arrival.
Perhaps your loved one was a keen walker, or they enjoyed the great outdoors? Were they an avid football fan, or did they have a passion for their vintage motorcar?
The colours you choose will enable you to capture these memories and all the ways this person was unique. It also allows family members and friends to contribute their ideas and memories, creating a really positive talking point and focus at such a difficult time.
See the image to the right to see the wide range of colours which are available for you to select. The names of each colour are listed below:
Colour Option Names:
01: Dark Blue, 02: Lapis Blue, 03: Amethyst Blue 04: Lilac, 05: Gold Ruby, 06: Raspberry, 07: Imperial Red, 08: Cherry Red, 09: New Red, 10: Opaque Orange, 11: Saffron Yellow, 12: Gold Topaz, 13: Crown Yellow, 14: Canary Yellow, 15: Seed Green, 16: Dark Green, 17: Aqua Blue, 18: Copper Blue, 19: Water Blue, 20: White, 21: Black, 22: Rainbox Mix.
As unique as your beloved, there are four key shape options for your beautiful glassware. Each will display your colour choices beautifully, as well as encapsulating your loved one’s ashes if you choose to include these. In addition to these, you may wish to include further smaller shapes, which can be given to loved ones as a unique keepsake of this special person. You can see images detailing these in the gallery section below.
The main shapes options are (from the left)
- The Tipi
- The Totum
- The Twist
- Baby Teardrop
- The Giant Teardrop